As a member of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE), all procurement of goods, services, and construction for Cheyney University must conform to the policies, procedures and statutory limitations as set forth in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Procurement Code – Act 57.
Adherence to the following policies and conditions apply to all purchases, regardless of dollar amount (please click to review each policy):
- Act 57 – Commonwealth Procurement Code
- Act 188 – Enabling legislation for PASSHE
- Board of Governors Policy 1998-04: Procurement of Goods, Services, Supplies, and Construction
- Board of Governors Policy 1990-07-A: Professional Services Contracting
- Board of Governors Policy 2010-01-A: Expenditures of Public Funds
- Cheyney University Procurement Policy