At Cheyney, each member of the Academic Success Center Staff is committed to creating an environment where students will learn to develop the confidence, discipline, and skills they need to succeed — both here and anywhere their future leads.
Our dedicated professionals are here to help students:
- Get Off To The Best Possible Academic Start Each Semester
- Learn How To Write A Successful Essay or Short Paper
- Reduce & Manage Test Anxiety
- Become A More Confident & Independent Learner
- Manage Your Time More Effectively & Set Academic Goals
- Get An Assigned Academic Coach & Peer Mentor
Academic Success Center (ASC) Staff
Julani Ghana, Director
Rosalyn Henderson, TRIO Project Coordinator
Cherelle Box-Thompson, Management Technician
For additional information, hours of operation, and resources available to you through the Academic Success Center, click here.