The Office of Student Financial Services uses the Net Partner system to help you manage your financial aid online.
With the NetPartner Online Financial Aid system, you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- View a list of documents we’ve received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
Click here to log in to NetPartner
First Time Users
- You can set up your access to Net Partner by entering your Student ID and clicking First Time User.
- You will then be required to select and answer 2 of 6 security questions.
- Once your questions are established, you will be able to login.
For instructions with screen shots, please click here.
Forgot Your PIN?
You can reset your PIN by following the instructions below.
- Enter your Student ID and click Forgot My PIN.
- Answer your two security questions.
- If you cannot remember the answers to your security questions, you will need to visit the Financial Aid Office and show your Photo ID.