Congratulations on your acceptance to CU!
Your admission to Cheyney University indicates that you’ve worked hard and accomplished much. Now, you have an opportunity to attend a University where you can accomplish so much more.
Now that you have been accepted, follow the next steps in the enrollment process:
1. Read the instructions in your acceptance letter and deposit today to commit to Cheyney.
2. Complete the FAFSA.
3. Learn about financial aid.
4. Learn about Campus Housing Options.
5. Register for Accepted Students Reception.
6. Submit your final high school or college transcripts.
7. Register for New Student Orientation
Mail to: Office of Admissions, Cheyney University of Pennsylvania, 1837 University Circle, Cheyney, PA 19319 or send electronically through your high school via Parchment or Naviance (no emailed or faxed copies of transcripts will be accepted).
7. Check your Cheyney email account regularly. This is the official means of communication from the University, and you will receive important information via email.
Other accepted student information: transfer.