Cheyney University Pre-Law Society
Recognizing the importance of exceptional preparation and counsel, and sensing the need for a central body on campus to gather and distribute relevant materials concerning the legal career to all undergraduate students interested in attending law school, Cheyney University established our Pre-law Society.
The goals of the Pre-Law Society are to:
- F interaction and collaboration amongst students with an interest in the law.
- Organize events that bring together CU students with attorneys, judges, representatives of law schools, and other legal professionals.
- Increase awareness about law school expectations and the LSAT exam preparations
- Assist students in their preparation for careers in law.
Cheyney University Pre-Law Society Contact
- Dr. Ikechukwu Ebisike, IEbisike@cheyney.edu