At Cheyney, our Pre-Law program combines rigorous academics, pre-professional experiences and proven advisory expertise to set the stage for law school admission. You’ll discover a wide range of opportunities to explore the field of law, to interact with legal professionals, and to learn strategies to navigate the law school admission process.
Cheyney offers excellent scholarship opportunities not only for Pre-Law students, but for our graduates who go on to law school. Through our extensive affiliations, Pre-Law graduates have access to scholarships at prominent law programs including Penn State University, the University of Pittsburgh, Temple University, Widener, and the Vermont School of Law.
- Pre-law Advising
- Curricular Planning
- Scholarships for Law School
- The Cheyney University Pre-Law Society
- Preparation for the LSAT
- Professional Development Programs
- Participation in National Conferences
- Graduate/Law School Fairs
- Visits to Law Schools
- Interactions with Law School Admissions Counselors
- Assistance with Pre-Law Summer Program Placement
- Resume Development
- Internship Assistance