Click on the links below to review benefit summaries for current and former Cheyney employees. Please note that the information is provided for general purposes only. Legal plan documents will govern any discrepancies that may arise. For additional information concerning health and supplemental benefits, contact the Pennsylvania Employees’ Benefit Trust Fund (PEBTF). Benefits, benefit levels, and eligibility rules are subject to change.
- State Employee Health Program.
- Retired Employee Health Program.
- Supplemental Benefits Program.
- Leave Entitlements for State System Employees.
If you have questions on issues not addressed in your benefits summary, please contact Vicki Strong-Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each University position’s benefits are determined by the bargaining unit of that position. Choose the bargaining unit below to see the benefits.
- AFSCME (Staff positions)
- APSCUF (Faculty positions)
- OPEIU Healthcare ( Nurses)
- PSSU (PA Social Services Union)
- SCUPA (Administrators)
- SPFPA (Campus Security)