We never want finances to get in the way of graduation — especially for our students who’ve made it all the way to senior year. That’s why the Cheyney Foundation offers scholarships for graduating seniors in need of financial assistance for their final semester. Eligible students can receive the last piece of financial assistance they need to fulfill their dream of earning a college degree.
- Students must be enrolled at Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must have a documented unmet need that is within $50 – $2000
- Minimum undergrad GPA of 2.5
- Application Requirements:
- Unofficial transcripts from all undergrad institutions
Application essay. Your essay should aim to answer all of the following questions:
- How did you choose Cheyney University?
- What are your career and professional goals and how does Cheyney University play a part in reaching them?
- How will this scholarship impact your future goals?