Cheyney University has established Dual Admission agreements designed to ensure seamless enrollment from an associate degree program at one of our partnered community colleges into a parallel bachelor’s degree program at CU.
CU currently maintains Dual Admission Agreements with The Community College of Philadelphia, The Delaware County Community College, and Montgomery County Community College!
Benefits of Dual Admission
- Guaranteed admission to CU in a parallel bachelor’s degree program on the condition that you meet the GPA and/or course prerequisite requirements of your intended CU degree program and that the degree program is not at enrollment capacity.
- An affordable education.
- Earn your associate and bachelor’s degrees from two regionally accredited institutions.
- You plan to earn an associate degree prior to transferring to CU.
- Graduate with your associate degree with a minimum 2.00 GPA. If applying to any specialized degree program, you are required to meet the minimum GPA and prerequisites for that degree program.
- Enroll at CU within one year of completing your associate degree.
- Do not attend another college or University as a degree seeking student between the time of community college graduation and enrollment at CU.