At any University, transferring credits can be a confusing process. Our academic passport can make it simple.
PA TRAC is your guaranteed admission ticket to Cheyney University (CU). The Academic Passport program was created to assist transfer students from Pennsylvania community colleges in transferring undergraduate credits earned at other Pennsylvania State System Universities.
The program is designed to assist students who have earned an Associate Degree in Arts (AA), or Science (AS). Students must have attained a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and at least 30 credits of liberal arts/science coursework from one of the institutions listed below. You may also be a student from a Pennsylvania State System University institution (PASSHE) who have completed at least 12 college-level credits and an earned 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- All Pennsylvania State System Universities
- Bucks County Community College
- Butler County Community College
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Community College of Beaver County
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lackawanna College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Luzerne County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
- Reading Area Community College
- Westmoreland County Community College
Academic Passport Guidelines
Students who transfer into the State System of Higher Education with an Associate degree in a parallel academic program or as part of the P2P Statewide agreements will be awarded junior standing at CU. Students who meet the established criteria will be awarded Academic Passport, which will guarantee admission as well. However, Academic Passport does not guarantee admission into academic programs that have higher academic admission criteria unless you meet the standards for the program.
A Transfer Credit Evaluation will be sent to each applicant within a week from the time an admission offered has been determined.