A mural and documentary of 31 individual panels created by students, alumni, and faculty with the theme of Trauma and how the Arts promote healing.
Under the direction of Dr. Marietta Dantonio-Madsen
Sponsors and Volunteers
With gratitude we thank the following people, for, without their support, this project could not happen:
- Mr. Steven L. Madsen for his time and efforts in creating the wooden hexagon panels for this amazing project.
- Through Cheyney Alumni and liaison, Althea Harris, and under the direction of Jazell White, Art’s chair for the AKA, PBO chapter, a donation was provided by the Arts Program of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc, Phi Beta Omega Chapter- located in Montgomery County.
- Cheyney University, Office of the Provost, for believing in the project to help students heal as they express through the arts.
- Amir Campbell for all the extra time and effort he put into making the documentary.
- Professor Joel Keener, for his graphics work