While we constantly go above and beyond to ensure the safety of our campus community, we encourage students, faculty, administrators and staff to stay prepared for an emergency by taking advantage of the resources below.
How to Prepare for an Extreme Emergency on Campus – 610-399-2405
Guidelines listed in the link below have been developed for your protection, and can help and assist in the unlikely event of an active shooter. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with these guidelines.
Since 9-11, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has asked that “If You See Something, Say Something.” This website provides important information on recognizing potential threats:
Click on the links below to discover helpful resources on an array of issues:
- National Institute of Justice – Stalking Resources
- Stalking Resource Center
- United States Justice Department – Stalking Resources
LEGAL & LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICES
- Contact info for thousands of offices nationwide – US police departments, sheriffs, courts, jails, prisons, and district attorneys
NATIONAL SEXUAL VIOLENCE RESOURCE CENTER
- Bystander Intervention Resources
- PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE – MEGAN’S LAW WEBSITE
- SEXUAL OFFENDERS REGISTRY