WE ARE FINALIZING THE REST OF OUR CALENDAR!
Check back later!
Important Information About Homecoming
Students must present a valid student ID to gain entrance to the student event(s). The Housing Office’s Guest Policy will be in full effect during this event.
Students are required to uphold the standards of campus student conduct. Click here to review the Student Code of Conduct. Failure to meet these standards may result in suspension from campus activities and/or expulsion from the university.
- Tent space: $300
- You must reserve a space by October 6.
- Tent set-ups are only permitted during the week of October 9-13 between 8 am to 8 pm. NO tent set-ups are allowed on the day of the event (October 14).
- All points of contact must email a list of everyone who will assist with set-up and will enter through the Main Gate. Please contact Vendor Services at email@example.com for tent lot placement.
- Please be prepared with all food, equipment, and additional resources the day of the event (October 14). All tents must be (re)stocked between the hours of 8:00 am – 12:00 pm. NO parking or unloading on University Circle after 12 pm to ensure flow of traffic remains clear. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in towing at the owners’ expense. Please contact Vendor Services to make arrangements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All waste, which includes charcoal, grease, garbage, recycling, and food from your establishment must be cleared and disposed of at your expense at the end of the event (event ends at 9 pm). Failure to do so will result in a cleaning fee.
- Point of contact with questions or concerns:
William Brown, Director of Logisitics
Guests are only permitted to attend events open to the public. Uninvited guests will be escorted off campus.
You can view the events open to the public in the events list above.
- Parking is $10 a vehicle. You may prepay online or pay at the gate the day of the event. Cash and card are accepted.
- You must follow our parking staffs’ instructions to ensure quick and safe entry and exit during the event.
- STUDENT PARKING: All students with vehicles must obtain a special events parking pass from Public Safety by October 9 and move vehicles to the designated spaces in the AIRPORT PARKING LOT. Failure to do so by October 9th could result in vehicles being towed.
- Special Needs: Handicap spaces are available but limited. A Handicap parking plague or tag is required to access a designated handicap area. Additional assistance is available if requested.
- Readmittance: Readmittance will result in additional parking fees and loss of original parking space.
- NO PARKING IS PERMITTED ON CHEYNEY, CREEK, and WESTOWN ROADS OR ANY AREAS SURROUNDING CAMPUS AT ANY TIME. Parking on these roads is strictly prohibited and will result in your vehicle being towed at your own expense.
- Parking ends at 8:30 pm SHARP. Vehicles will not be permitted to enter campus after 8:30 pm and will be turned away.
We’re absolutely committed to ensuring the safety of every member of the Cheyney community, and take every action to respond quickly to issues and concerns. We employ a 24-hour Police and Security force to serve, protect, and educate the campus community.
Safety is our number 1 priority. You must adhere to the following safety guidelines:
- Weapons are not permitted on campus.
- Smoking and Drinking is not permitted on campus.
- Please secure personal items in a safe location out of sight or on your person.
Cheyney University is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.