Requesting your transcript is a two-step process.
First, students wishing to request an official transcript may do so by completing a TranscriptRequestForm or by mailing, emailing or faxing a signed and dated letter that includes the following information, to the address noted below.
- Student’s complete name (include maiden and married names if appropriate)
- Current Address and phone number
- Student’s Cheyney ID number if known, or social security number
- Semester last attended
- Number of transcripts requested
- Name and complete address to which transcripts are to be sent
- Student’s signature and date of request must be on all requests
The second step is to pay for your transcript. The cost for each official transcript is $12.00 and includes regular delivery. Unofficial transcripts are $6.00. If you require overnight or priority mailing there is an additional cost:
- Priority Mail Express Delivery: $25.50
- Priority Mail Delivery: $7.35
Download the Transcript Request Form
Mail requests to:
Cheyney University of PA Registrar’s Office
Burleigh Hall – 3rd Floor
Cheyney, PA 19319
Faxed requests: (610) 399-23851837
Emailed requests: email@example.com
Requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours after receipt of payment confirmation from the Bursar’s office.
Additional processing time may be required to access archived records of attendees and graduates prior to 1985.
Please note Transcript requests will not be honored until (1) any outstanding balances are resolved, and (2) both the transcript request form and notification of payment for the transcript have been received. If there is a STOP on the account (Bursar’s, Public Safety, Library, Keystone, Financial Aid & Debt Management), the request will not be able to be processed until the hold is removed by the appropriate office.