END OF SEMESTER RESIDENCE HALL CLOSING
The residence halls will close at 7:00pm on closing day. All non-graduating students will need to leave by this time. If there are any concerns please contact the Housing Office.
Residents must schedule a check-out time with your RA and remove all personal belongings, and return residence hall key(s) to your RA no later than 7pm on closing day.
- The Snack Bar will close at 2:00pm and Ada George Dining Hall will close at 6:00pm.
All resident students MUST:
- Schedule a check-out time with your RA.
- Remove all personal belongings from your room/suite any items left behind will be discarded.
- Remove all wall postings, tape, writing etc.
- Fully clean refrigerator, sink, and microwave.
- Fully clean the room/suite including sweeping the floor and wiping down furniture.
- Fully clean your bathroom and report any issues with your RA.
- Dispose of all trash by placing it in the trash room on your floor.
- Close and lock your room window.
- Turn off the lights.
- Return your room key to your RA.
Failure to follow the above instructions may result in a $60 improper check-out fine.
Mail will not be forwarded to your home address during the semester break. If you have any concerns you should communicate them to the mailroom personnel. Any resident not returning the following semester must complete a change of address with the mailroom personnel and return your mailbox key to the mailroom.