PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING MOVE-IN DAYS AND TIMES
Students and parents/guardians are required to have temperatures taken before entering the main campus. Please enter the Airport Parking Lot first so that a Cheyney University Staff member can take temperatures.
Students should check in at their assigned residence hall to pick up room keys.
Only students who are registered and financially cleared will be allowed to have access to the residence halls. Therefore, you are strongly encouraged to get cleared and registered prior to your move-in date in order to avoid unnecessary delays.
In order to prevent large numbers of students moving in all at once, we have established the following move-in timeframes based on your classification:
Saturday, January 30
- Seniors (8:00 am – 10:00 am)
- Juniors (11:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Sophomores (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm)
Sunday, January 31
- Freshmen last names A – J (8:00 am – 11:00 am)
- Freshmen last names K – Z (12:00 pm – 3:00 pm)
Residents should arrive at their designated move in time to receive access to the residence hall. Residents must have a valid Cheyney ID to retrieve room keys.
Please be advised that the following COVID-19 restrictions are in place for Spring 2021:
- All residents are expected to wear masks in the residence hallways.
- No guests—including parents—will be allowed to enter the residence halls during the move-in process. This is to protect our residential students and mitigate the risk of a coronavirus outbreak.
Dorm room keys will not be distributed after 4:00 pm on Saturday, January 30th and Sunday, January 31st. If you miss your assigned move-in time slot, you can pick up your dorm keys at the Housing Office located in Marcus Foster, Room 108, Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
Students are required to follow all University policies regarding COVID-19. Any violations of these policies could result in losing your housing privileges.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing via email at housing@Cheyney.edu.
We look forward to seeing you back on campus! Until then, stay safe.