eAccounts lets you manage your meals and money on your Wolf Bucks or Flex Account. Once you log in to eAccounts, you can view all of your balances and account activity, as well as make an instant deposit to your Wolf Bucks account or freeze your card if you lost it.
What is Wolf Bucks?
Wolf Bucks is a convenient option to preload funds to an online account you can access with a tap or swipe of your Wolf Card. Activating your Wolf Bucks account with a deposit gives you buying power at dining locations on-campus, laundry, and more!
In collaboration with the Student Government Association
Ready to add funds?
Choose from any method below:
- Deposits using a desktop or mobile web browser
How to Add Funds to Wolf Bucks Using eAccounts
- Select sign ‘Sign In’ and use your Cheyney University email credentials.
- Under Wolf Bucks, Select ‘+Add Money.’
- Enter the desired ‘Deposit Amount’ and select Next.
- Enter your ‘Credit Card Payment’ Information and select ‘Submit.’
- Deposit Confirmation. Review the details and select ‘Make Deposit.’
- To use the mobile app for future deposits, PLEASE select ‘Save Payment Method,’ name the ‘Payment Method Alias,’ select ‘Set as Default,’ and Save.