The Life Sciences and Technology Hub (LSATH) is a new STEM-related initiative at Cheyney University that will house various biological, chemical, and other STEM companies that Cheyney students will work directly with and match in-class instruction with real-world experience. The LSATH is part of the Cheyney University Institute for the Contemporary African American Experience and will foster interest and meaningful student engagement in Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
What is the Purpose of the LSATH?
- STEM Career Exploration & Internships
- Connect our Partners to Coursework
- Exposure to other STEM Professionals & Events
- STEM Symposium – November 9 & 10 (Info coming soon!)
LSATH Programming & Initiatives
- STEM Club
- Let’s Talk Series – Industry professionals speak to students monthly about various topics pertaining to STEM fields.
- Blooming Stems on Earth Day – students cultivate flora that are available for purchase on Earth Day!
LSATH Interest FormAre you interested in getting involved in the LSATH Hub?