Whether you are interested in attending a workshop, enjoying cultural activity, joining one of our clubs and organizations, or volunteering for a charitable cause, Cheyney University has all the bases covered. At CU, we pride ourselves in academic excellence, character development, and social responsibility — but we also ensure that students have the opportunity to become involved in a wide range of activities and social events.
FOR NEW RESERVATIONS REQUESTS
- Submit your event request by using the NEW The Cheyney Scheduler!
- If you are requesting catering, you must submit your order at least 15 business days or 3 weeks in advance of the event date. See below for more info on available catering services.
- All new EVENT requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event date. All new MEETING requests must be submitted at least 3 days prior to the meeting. Cancellation of an event or meeting must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled event or meeting.
- You must receive an “APPROVED” notice from the Cheyney Scheduler before you can proceed with your event. If your event or meeting is not approved within 2 business days, please contact Vendor Services & Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like photography/videography services, you must contact the Office of Marketing & Communications department.
- Events with off-campus guests must provide names to Campus Police.
- If purchasing goods and services, you must begin working with the business office and submit required documentation at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure your order can be procured in a timely manner.
FOR EXISTING RESERVATIONS
To follow up on or request revisions to an approved event, consult the email confirmation sent from the Cheyney Scheduler via Coursedog (from email@example.com) or please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember: Cancellation of an event must be submitted via email at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled event.
FOR OFF CAMPUS ORGANIZATION
Please contact the Vendor Services and Events department for space availability, pricing, and event coordination.
Aramark is the sole food and beverage contractor of Cheyney University. Therefore, no outside catering is allowed for public or student organizational events held on the University’s main campus. All orders can be placed on Cheyney University’s catering website and all requests must be placed at least 15 business days or 3 weeks in advance of the event. Should you have any follow-up questions or concerns, please contact the University’s catering team at email@example.com.
- Advisor/Requestor of event must be in attendance for the entire program or event.
- Space is secured on a “first request, first secured” basics.
- Events with off campus guests must provide names to Campus Police.
- No candles or any open flame are permitted in any University facilities.
- Organization is responsible to return room/space back to the condition room was received and is responsible for removal of any food or trash in space reserved.
- Furniture is not to be removed from space designed for meeting/programs.
- Nothing may be taped, stapled, or otherwise affixed to walls, floors, windows or doors.
- Student clubs and organizations events will not be scheduled during the last week of classes and during finals. Only Academic departments and organizations may schedule academic events during this time.