Individual counseling is available for currently enrolled Cheyney students who seek assistance with:
- Personal concerns
- Emotional distress
- Interpersonal issues
- Psychological disorders
- Crisis situations
Family sessions or sessions with other enrolled Cheyney friends are available up request. Group counseling may also be offered according to interest. Psycho-education is also available to classes by faculty request, student organizations, residence hall groups, etc.
Appointments can be made by phone at 610-399-2260 or in-person in Marcus Foster, 208-1 (Inside the Fitness Center). Our Wellness Specialist & Coach Tracey Smith, is currently available for:
- Tuesday - 2:00 P.M. — 5:00 P.M.
- Thursday - 2:00 P.M. — 6:30 P.M.
- Monday - 11:00 A.M. — 3:00 P.M.
- Tuesday - 11:00 A.M. — 7:00 P.M.
- Thursday - 11:00 A.M. — 7:00 P.M.
- Friday - 11:00 A.M. — 3:00 P.M.