- Their Fall-1 session is from Monday 8/17/20 to Friday 9/18/20.
- The last day to submit a registration request to Cheyney’s Registrar’s office, through the consortium link, for approval is Friday 8/14/20.
- (The last day a class can be dropped is Friday 8/28/20).
FAQ’s About the Consortium
1) Who is the host institution?
Cheyney is the Host Institution and initial point of contact. Contact the Registrar’s office for more information:
2) Should I fill out my profile?
Students should fill out their profile information before requesting registration for a course. A missing profile will prohibit registration requests from being processed.
3) Can I take courses at all of the colleges and universities listed?
Classes are only available from Capella and Strayer.
4) Does this offer align with Cheyney’s schedule?
Cheyney and the HBCU Consortium schools are on different credit hour systems.
5) How many courses can I take?
Students can only take a maximum of 6 credits per summer session and only 15 credits total for the Fall semester. The credit hours displayed for the HBCU Consortium courses may be different than their Cheyney equivalent because that school may be using a different credit hour system than Cheyney.