As a Cheyney student, the library’s exceptional resources and meeting rooms are at your disposal:
Main Level Upper Level Lower Level
- Reference Collection Call numbers A — NX Call numbers P — Z
- Public Service Desk Ethnic Collection Juvenile Collection
- Computers for Library users Govt. Documents Paper Card Catalog
- Current Periodicals Exhibit Area Computers
- Archives Reading Room Computers
In addition, there are two group study rooms that can be reserved at the Main Public Desk. Room 117 is equipped with a Smartboard, while Room 118 features “huddle” technology. To reserve one of the rooms for a group project or presentation, please see either Mrs. Hutchman or one of the Library faculty members.
All Library services end fifteen minutes before the Library closes. Changes in Library hours for meetings, inclement weather, and holiday closings will be posted at the main entrance of the Library when possible. At least one announcement will be made before the Library closes.
Regular Term Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.