The Wolf Career Network is a free job information service available to all Cheyney University students and alumni. Users can view and apply for an array of job and internship postings, as well access a variety of other career resources. To register click on the link below.
Simply create your account for access to network features, including:
- Jobs and internships postings.
- State-wide and national networks
- Tools to search for jobs and internships, save searches, and track your applications. You’ll be able to upload resumes, cover letters, and other documents (such as transcripts and references), and apply directly to employers
- Information on employers participating in career fairs and other campus recruiting events.
- Opportunities to join Career Communities for bimonthly emails announcing targeted jobs and internships.
Please note that students seeking Internships must have their resume reviewed and approved by the Center for Career & Professional Development prior to posting on the Wolf Career Network.
Thank you for your continued interest in our students and alumni. If you’re interested in visiting the campus for information sessions or job interviews, please call (610) 399-2270 for scheduling.
If you are interested in attending one of our career fairs, please register using the Wolf Career Network. There you will find information regarding the expo, as well as registration fees and payment options. Registration fees cover the attendance of two employer representatives. You will receive a confirmation email when the career fair registration is approved, which will include an invoice, parking information, and directions. To complete your account, please click on https://cheyney-csm.symplicity.com/
We look forward to welcoming you to Cheyney University and building a successful recruiting partnership.