Daily Campus Tours
No description of a University can make up for the experience of a personal visit – after all, you’re choosing your home away from home for the next four years! Cheyney University invites you to visit our historic campus on a day and time that works best for you.
Registration is required for all tour options and events. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit to allow time for parking and check-in.
Our daily individual and family campus tours begin at 10:00 AM and include a 30-minute presentation from a CU admissions staff member and a 1:00 PM tour without a 30 minute presentation. Register today!
Group Campus Tours
At this time, all large group tour visitation opportunities have been filled for the summer of 2018. Please contact Jacqueline Goode, Assistant Director of Admissions in regards to group visitation for the Fall 2019 semester.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Email your tour request to email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
- Individual/Group name
- Requested date
- Contact number
- Group size
- High School / Transfer / Group
A confirmation email and directions will be sent to the address provided within 72 hours of your request. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Goode via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-399-2038 or if you prefer text please dial 973-489-6899.
Preparing for your Visit
- To allow for an easy start to your visit, please plan to arrive on campus at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the information session and tour you plan to attend. As walking tours usually last for one hour, we recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and attire appropriate for the weather. In case of light rain, walking tours are still provided. Please pack a small umbrella for your trip. In case of a serious downpour, only the information session is offered.
- If you will be more than 15 minutes late for your scheduled time, please contact 610-399-2038, 973-489-6899 or 610-399-2275 immediately. We will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals. However, in an effort to keep on schedule when arriving late, the family or group may be asked to complete a self-guided campus tour.
- Please allow 90 minutes or less for your visit. The information session includes a Q & A so exact time on campus is hard to determine. If you need to depart campus by a specific time, please share this with the Admissions representative and Tour Guide