Academic Departments & Programs
The broad spectrum of academic departments and programs at the University provides opportunities for flexibility, wide-ranging exploration and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Biology B.S.
- Business Administration B.S.
- Computer and Information Science B.S.
- Communications B.A.
- Early Childhood Education B.S.
- Early Childhood (Pre-K – 4) and Special Education (Pre-K – 8) B.S.
- English B.A.
- Fine Arts B.A.
- Graphic Design B.S.
- Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management B.S.
- Liberal Studies B.A.
- Mathematics B.S.
- Psychology B.A.
- Recreation and Leisure Management B.S.
- Social Relations B.A.