Request a transcript
Requesting your transcript is a two-step process.First, students wishing to request an official transcript from Cheyney University may do so by completing a Transcript Request Form or by mailing, emailing or faxing a signed and dated letter that includes the following information, to the address noted below.
- Student’s complete name (include maiden and married names if appropriate)
- Current Address and phone number
- Student’s Cheyney ID number if known, or social security number
- Semester last attended
- Number of transcripts requested
- Name and complete address to which transcripts are to be sent
- Student’s signature and date of request must be on all requests
The second step is to pay for your transcript. The cost for each official transcript is $12.00 and includes regular delivery. Unofficial transcripts are $6.00. If you require overnight or priority mailing there is an additional cost:
- Overnight Express Mail: $22.95
- 2-3 Day Priority Mail: $6.45
We cannot accept personal checks; you may send a money order or cashier’s check or pay online with a credit card or bank card. You may also pay by calling the bursar’s office at 610-399-2224.Mail requests to:Cheyney University of PA Faxed requests: (610) 399-23851837 University Circle Emailed requests: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegistrar’s OfficeBurleigh Hall – 3rd FloorCheyney, PA 19319
Requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours after receipt of payment confirmation from the Bursar's office.
Please note Transcript requests will not be honored until (1) any outstanding balances are resolved, and (2) both the transcript request form and notification of payment for the transcript have been received. If there is a HOLD on the account (Bursar's, Public Safety, Library, Keystone, Financial Aid & Debt Management), the request will not be able to be processed until the hold is removed by the appropriate office.