- The Keystone Honors Academy has an 82% persistence rate; the graduation rate in the Keystone Honors Academy is higher than the national average and twice that of the national average for HBCUs.
- Graduates of the Keystone Honors Academy place in prestigious graduate programs; 26 recent alumni are currently receiving full Bond-Hill Scholarships for their graduate studies in the areas of law, medicine, public administration, business administration, the doctorate of education, public health and public health administration.
- Recent graduates of the Keystone Honors Academy are currently receiving full scholarships at Rutgers University, the Ohio State University, Drexel University, Temple University, Indiana University, and Bryn Mawr College in the areas of Psychology, law, fine arts and social work.
- The Keystone Honors Academy hosts nationally and internationally renowned scholars and speakers, including Dr. Cornel West from Princeton University, Nikki Giovanni, world-renowned poet, writer, commentator, activist, and educator, Dr. Michael Eric Dyson from University of Pennsylvania, Ralph Begleiter, CNN International Affairs Correspondent, and Jerry Gray, NY Times Journalist.
- The literary works of students in the Keystone Honors Academy are published in anthologies such as Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul.
- Every year, students from the Keystone Honors Academy have the results of their work published in research publications such as the National Science Foundation Journal of Undergraduate Research and the Villanova Junior Law Review.
- Keystone Honors Academy students participate in study abroad programs and Anthony Cataldi studied abroad in Nancy, France in the spring of 2009. Brittany Fox, class of 2008, was the recipient of the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship to study at the University of Cambridge. The Academy has hosted a study abroad program to Ghana, West Africa.
- Graduates of the Keystone Honors Academy place in prominent corporations, such as KPMG, one of the big 4 CPA firms.
- Students in the KHA place in competitive internship programs such as the Washington Center Internship Program. Kiasha Thornton, class of 2009, participated in the Wal-Mart Inc. Summer Corporate Internship program at the headquarters in Arkansas, and placed in a permanent professional position with the corporation as a result. Farod Ford placed in a competitive internship with Vanguard Investments for the summer of 2009.
- The Keystone Honors Academy sponsors student participation in national conferences such as the University of Illinois Leadership Conference, the Whitney Jones Business Administration Conference at the University of Pennsylvania, the Thurgood Marshall College Fund Leadership Conference and the Fattah Conference on Higher Education. Students regularly present their original research at such conferences, and often win national awards for their work.
- The Keystone Honors Academy hosts ongoing scholarly activities and enriching cultural events for the entire campus community. The site of these activities, the Keystone Living Learning Center, boasts two smart classrooms, a library, a cyber café and residency for honors students.