homecoming 2017 parking
Homecoming Parking Restrictions
- Effective Saturday October 21, 2017 at 3:00 A.M., all parking lots will be CLOSED to vehicles except the Airport Parking Lot E.
- Any vehicle remaining in the Closed Parking Lots will be towed.
Students with Valid CU parking permits should park their vehicles in Airport Parking Lot E - closest to LLC (New Residence Hall). You will be able to enter and exit near the bus stop during homecoming, if you have a valid CU parking permit.
Students who wish to park in any area, other than Lot E, or do not have a Valid CU parking permit, need to pay the $10 Homecoming parking fee.
The parking lots will reopen on Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 6:00 A.M.
Homecoming Game Day Parking
- $10 CASH ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Students with displayed VALID CU 2017-2018 parking permit may park FREE in Airport Lot E (bus stop area).
Septa Bus Route Change
- The Septa Bus Route will change temporarily on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 7:00 A.M. until Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 6:00 A.M.
- The SEPTA Bus will enter campus from Cheyney Road, loop in front of Wade Wilson and exit onto Cheyney Road.
- The Bus Stop will be in front of Wade Wilson
For questions or additional information, contact The Office of Public Safety at 610-399-2405