Federal Work Study Program
The Federal Work Study Program provides part-time jobs for eligible students who demonstrate financial need allowing them to earn money to help pay education expenses. Funds are limited and students and supervisors must abide by federal regulations and institutional guidelines governing this program.
Students must complete A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year in order to determine eligibility for this and other federal financial aid programs. Work Study is awarded based on available funding. Receiving a work study award does not guarantee employment.
Student Employment Forms and Documents
- 2017-2018 Work Study Job Application
- Work Study Orientation
- Work Study Student Employment Handbook
- Work Study Job List
- Authorization to Conduct Employment Background Investigation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Notification
- Confidentiality of Information and Records Agreement
- Payroll Forms
Employer Employment Forms and Documents